Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Gather Together For October Club Card...

Club project time!  My monthly club group was this month!  Woot!  I love this event.  It is a blast every time and I'm lucky with the people that I get to spend time with at these events!  Want to see the card we made?!  Well...ok then!!!  Here you go!


Colors: Pool Party, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
Inks: Gray Granite, Soft Sea Foam, Versamark, 
BLENDS MARKER: Dark Petal Pink
Cardstock/Papers Pool Party, Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Basic Black, Gold Foil Sheet, Come to Gather Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Gather Together
Tools: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Gathered Leaves Dies, Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder
Accessories: Linen Thread, Gold 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins

We had to do fall, but I used more of a subtle fall color combo, than your more traditional fall colors.  I kinda like how it turned out!


Love this Come to Gather Suite.  It has fun sayings, images, and background splatter!  Yay!  And YES!  I colored that ribbon AGAIN with Blends.  This is the Dark Petal Pink Stampin Blends Marker.  And I LOVE doing that!!!  😀


That fun gold leaf is a die...you run it through one time and it embosses AND cuts it out!  Quick, easy, and dynamic!!  LOVE IT!!!  Also....did you notice that the embossing folder I used is actually in the Monster Bash Halloween suite?!  I LOVE this folder because it can be spooky or classy!  Works for anything! 

I hope you enjoy this card!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...