Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Simple Fall Acorn...Nuts About You!

Needed some quick cards the other day, and came up with this one.  A fun and fast fall card...


ColorsVery Vanilla, Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Copper
Cardstock/PapersWhisper White, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla, Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Acorny Thank You, Paisley & Posies
ToolsBig Shot, Stitched Shapes Thinlits, Acorn Builder Punch, Triple Banner Punch
Accessories: Calypso Coral Thick Baker's Twine (pull it a part and just use a few strands per bow)

Do you follow me on Facebook or Instagram?  Or both?  If so...you may have seen how I posted two versions of this card.  (If you don't....you should!  Just click on the links above or just search for Design With Ink and either click Like or follow to follow me!)  I took a vote on whether or not I should add the twine to the cards.  It was for sure a yes! to have the twine, but what do you think?!


I'm always amazed how such a small thing can make a big deal in the final outcome of paper crafting.  Kinda fun to see side by side, right?  

And yes...I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits again!  LOVE THESE!!!


Gotta love all the copper on this card too!  I used two different patterned papers from the "Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper".  Then the embossed acorn!  Swoon!  

Hope you enjoy!  Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...