Wednesday, November 30, 2016

On Stage Events = Gift Time!!

When I attended Stampin' Up!'s On Stage event a few weeks ago, I shared a hotel with a couple friends.  Of course I had to give them a little gift because I love doing this little tradition!  I just realized I forgot to share it.  Oops!  So thought I better remedy that...


Here is the whole package with their fun little tag.  I had a little notebook and chocolate bar inside.


For the notebook, I barely did anything but I wanted to show the different just a few seconds can make.  I used the "Flourishing Phrases" stamp set, stamped it in Whisper White Craft ink, and then embossed with Whisper White embossing powder.  And That. Is. All. I. Did!  Check it out.  The notebook on the right is how I bought them.  And look at the fun little touch just one stamp can make!


And here is just the stamped notebook...


Then here is how I decorated the chocolate bar...


Used the Flourish Thinlit dies to cut out the black flourish, and just added a few other simple elements. 

Hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...