Saturday, June 11, 2016

Catalog Inspiration...Turned Club Project!

The club project we made this month, I got right out of the catalog!  I lost my stamping mojo right before my club night and needed some inspiration for a project for us to do.  Soooo--off to my catalog!  Stampin' Up! has fabulous artist's that make all the amazing projects in the catalog--so why not take advantage of that resource!

Here is the sample from the catalog...


So cute...right?!  Here is what we made...


We used the new Thoughtful Banners bundle (LOVE that banner punch!) and the Floral Affection Embossing Folder.  Loving this color combo!  Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron, and Whisper White.

Here is a better picture of the details...


Love these Petite Cafe Gift Bags.  They are food safe, so would be fun to whip up some of these and have them on hand to pass out fun treats to your friends!


Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...