Tuesday, May 26, 2015

It's Birthday Favor Time...

My daughter just celebrated her 9th birthday!  Thought I would share the treat we made for her class with you!  It was SUPER quick, and nothing special.  But it made my daughter feel special...and that is what is important!


I just made a tag and tied it on this fun and bright candy!  Here is a close-up of the tag...


I had to make 30 of these, so I had to have it quick.  My Digital Studio (MDS) to the rescue!  However...MDS is leaving us at the end of this month.  So if you need anything (you can use all the amazing downloads with other programs!), just let me know!  You could easily make this with regular cardstock and stamps as well.  So thought it would be fun to share!

Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any other questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...