Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Easy Breezy Glitter Strips...

I shared a glitter post HERE, and I have another one to share today!  I LOVE me some bling!

This technique is so quick and easy! First up...the project we are making:


Love those glitter strips!!!  Here are the supplies you need...


I embossed my card front cardstock, but you certainly don't have to.  All you do is add strips of Sticky Strip to the card front like this...


Then just peel off the red backing, and dump Dazzling Diamonds over the Sticky Strip strips.  Push the glitter into the Sticky Strip and BAM!  Glitter strips!  (And it's not sticky at all!)


Aren't they so pretty?!  LOVE THEM!  Here is the card again...


So easy and fun!  Hope you give this technique a try!  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any more questions! designwithink@gmail.com

2 comments:

Pam said...

What a great way to turn cardstock into a piece of dsp ! Fabulous!

Pam said...

What a great way to turn cardstock into a piece of dsp ! Fabulous!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...