Monday, February 16, 2015

I Do...Love You! February Club Project...

I shared the card we made this month at club HERE.  Now it's time to show you the project we made!  I LOVE using my stamping supplies in my home decor/holiday decorating.  Wanted to spread a little of that love to my club members.  :)  So here is the project...


So fun, right?!  I think the most fun thing about this banner is the middle pennant.  After it was stamped, this is what it looked like...


Just a piece of watercolor cardstock embossed with the "I Do Love You" greeting and Whisper White embossing powder.  Not too exciting.  But when you add a little watercoloring (like THIS CARD has)...it is a little more exciting...


I'm in love with this technique.  :-) SO FUN! (Just use a little re-inker and Aqua Painters to paint on the color) Here are pics of the pennants up-close...




Hope you enjoy this project!  Thanks so much for visiting!!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...