Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Birthday Bash...Stampin' Up! Style...

So last week I was in Orlando for Stampin' Up! Leadership Convention.  Fun does not even begin to describe what it was.  :-)  It was a complete blast and it's been hard this week to adjust back into "life".  I will have to do a full post of my trip so you can experience some of it with me.  :-)  I am sharing just a piece today.  If you follow me on FaceBook...you saw a small piece of what happened.  (If you don't follow me...go like my page...Design With Ink...so you can stay up to date on what I post! :-) )

While we were there, it was my friend's (and upline and also a Stampin' Up! employee) birthday.  So before we left, I made and bought some decor so we could surprise her for her birthday.  It was kinda tricky...but we sneakily got access to her room when I knew she was going to be gone.  I was going to be with her, so had some major help in getting this accomplished!  Look at what she found when she came home from our night out...


Love how bright and festive!  I made the banner using the Chalkboard Banner kit that is in the annual catalog.  I just took the colors from that kit for all the fun! 

Here is a better pic of the banner I made (and the gifts on the bed are from lots of people that love her!)...




In the kit you get quite a few Chalkboard pieces (big thick cardboard like Chalkboard pieces) and then lots of patterned paper banners.  I used a few for the "happy birthday" banner and then sewed the rest together for some fun garland. (P.S...the kit even comes with those fun tissue puffs on the end of the banner!)...


All the banner pieces I used are from one kit!  Awesome kit, I tell you!  :-)  Here is the birthday girl...


Brandi (the birthday girl) is an amazing gal, and she totally appreciates things like this.  So it's so much fun to do it for her!  You will notice a bit of pretty on the top of her head.  Well, my dear friend Heather made that for her to wear.  Look how cute!!!...


Brandi was actually doing a presentation (again...she is employed by Stampin' Up! home office) on her birthday...so we worked some magic and got this crown delivered to her on stage during her presentation. Talk about FUN!!! 

A few last shots of the birthday girl...



Hope you enjoyed this!  Thanks for visiting!  Have LOTS to share so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...