Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin...

Ok...I just have to shout this...MY PAPER PUMPKIN IS SO MUCH FUN!!!  It really is such a fun experience each and every month!  I love it!  I am convinced you would love it too...if you don't have a subscription already!  :)  If you have a subscription...I am sure you do love it!  :)  AND...if you don't have a subscription...SIGN UP NOW!  :)



Just a reminder...if you sign up by March 31st...you get a FREE pack of In Color markers!  You can see more about this in THIS POST.

In this post today I just want to share with you all the fun I had with this month's kit!  It came with supplies to make 8 cards.  And the cards have these fabulous wooden words.  They have 4-"congrats" and 4-"thank you" phrases.  Here is a sample of the cards as they were designed...


Now...here is a little tip.  This kit comes with 8 cards and all the supplies, 8 envelopes, and 8 gold foil liners.  The tip is this...cut down the envelope liners a little on the bottom.  No one that gets the card will look to the bottom of the envelope to see if the gold goes all the way down.  :) And now you have some fun gold foil to put on your cards!  Here is the card above with just a few additions...


And then I went to town playing with the rest of the supplies.  Here are more cards I made with this kit and just a few other additions from my stamping stash...










As you can see...so many possibilities with this kit!  I stamped, glittered, colored and embossed the wooden words.  And just had so much fun with the stamps and card supplies!  Then...since I had so much fun...my card supplies were all gone!  Sad!  But never fear!  There are stamps (and ink!) in the kits that you can use over and over again.  So here is a card I made with the stamps...


Just some close-ups of the details...



***Note:  The stamps in the kit are the chevron type stamp going across the Whisper White cardstock in the different colors and then the banner type stamp in the background stamped in gray.***  

SEE HOW MUCH FUN PAPER PUMPKIN IS!!!!  And guess what is even better!?  When you subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin and choose me as your demonstrator...you will have access to a private blog with lots of additional ideas for each months kits!  How much FUN is that?!?!  

SO CLICK ON THIS LINK to go sign up now!  https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2009104  Feel free to email me: designwithink@gmail.com with any questions!  

I hope you enjoyed this full post!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Hope you like the projects!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!






No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...