Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Banners, Banners, Everywhere!

I LOVE the Banners Trend!  Seriously...just love it!  They are everywhere...so why not be in our crafting?!  Well I have a fun project to share with you today.  This was one of our amazing Make and Take projects we had at the demonstrator meeting I went to recently.  I talked about this meeting in THIS POST and THIS POST also.  Here is this bannerific project for you...


It is a fun box with 4 note cards inside.  Such a simple project with so much POP with those fun banners!!!  Here are the cards...





How cute...right?!?!  GRAB this banner set and the coordination Banner punch FREE until March 31st with your qualifying order!  Check out the Sale-A-Bration brochure and email me with any questions.  designwithink@gmail.com

And just have to say...at these events...I don't often get pictures of people.  Kinda funny...but there are always so many fun projects and displays to take pics of that I kinda forget!  My friend did snap this picture of me and my two fab friends as we were talking to the group (I'm in the middle)...


It was a BLAST of a day!  Thanks for visiting!  Hope you enjoy this project!!  

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...