Tuesday, October 1, 2013

August Club Project...

Well FINALLY....here is the August club project my clubbers received...
These are the Tag-A-Bag Chevron bags in the catalog.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!  Kraft bags with White Chevron...not sure you can get any better for me!  :)  However...the come flat.  But for club in August we turned these flat bags into a 3D bag...

Then we also used the Tag Accessory Kit to make the tags.  So the tags for everyone were all different somewhat.  Same stamping elements, but different tags.  Here are a few of the tags...


This is a fun and quick project.  I hope you try it!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Hope you enjoyed!!!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...