Tuesday, September 24, 2013

August Club Card...

WOW!  Anyone in blog land out there still?!  Sorry I have not been a dependable blog poster!  Today I am sharing the card for my club group in August.  Since we didn't meet for club this month (my babe was just 3 weeks old and I was in crazy newborn stage), my club gals just got this card and their project with their orders!  August is a busy month for everyone, so I think it worked for all!  But here is the card...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set.  Mix that with "Chalk Talk" and you have some fun elements for a card.  I really don't make many things without using the "Gorgeous Grunge" set these days!  Here are a few different views of the card...


I LOVE how just a few details really add to the look of the card.  Today I want to show you how the card looked before just a few of the details were added...

What's missing?!  All that is missing is the button with bow and the Melon Mambo punched flowers with rhinestones.  That's all.  And yet it makes a world of difference.   Here is the finished card again...
Adding just a few special touches really makes this a more "wow" card...in my opinion. 

Color Combo:  Smokey Slate, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, and Pear Pizazz.
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Chalk Talk

Hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!  I would love to hear any comments!  :)  And will try to be a  more dependable blogger!  :)  

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...