Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanks Banner...

Can you believe it's Thanksgiving time already?!  WOWSERS!  Where has this year gone?!  I thought it was about time I shared this fun banner with you.  This project is ALL about the Big Shot!!!!  The Pennants, the letters, the embossed circles, the fruit images, etc....ALL done with Big Shot!!

(And GUESS WHAT?!?!?  On MONDAY ONLY....the BIG SHOT is 20% off!!!!  Can you believe that?!  I am so excited!  If you don't have it...you need it!  Email me at designwithink@gmail.com to order yours.)

This is made with the Pennant die and Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper.  Here is a close-up of each letter...





I used the Cannery set and Coordinating Framelits to stamp the fruit to hang in between each letter.  Then each 1 3/4" Circle on the pennants are embossed to add some texture and fun.

Hope you enjoy!  You have time before the holiday to make some for your own for your own Thanksgiving decor!  Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...