Saturday, November 10, 2012

October Club Card...

I am trying to get back onto a regular posting schedule!  Sorry!  First up...I will catch you up on last month's club projects.  I showed you the 3D project we did.  Now up is the card.  Here you go...

 Isn't it fun?!  I LOVE this leaf set...Gently Falling.  The leaves are so pretty and it's a 2-step stamping set.  (So stamp the inside fill leaf image and then go back over it in another color with the outline.  It's so easy and quick to get a beautiful image!)  Love the colors as well...and I came up with the combo from the Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper.  (LOVE that paper!)  It's Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, and Cajun Craze.  And don't you love that Wooden Button!  Here are a couple of close-up's...



 I hope you enjoy this card!  Be back soon with more stamping projects!!!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...