Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Incentive Trip Centerpiece...

I have posted a few posts about the Incentive Trip in June that my up-upline did. (The term upline means the person you signed up to be a demonstrator under.  So my up-upline is the person that the person I signed up under...signed up under.  Clear as mud?!  :) )   I have to show you the FABULOUS center pieces that were in our "work" room.  (She had the room all set up for us to STAMP away!  This was where we spent most of our time and it was AMAZING!  :)  Here is view of the tables in the room...

(sorry it's kinda dark.)  That's my darling up-up line...Brandi...presenting the room.  She is AWESOME!!! 

Then here is the centerpiece on the table...
LOVE LOVE LOVE the coordinating punches and buttons scattered around it!!!!

And then here are some close-up's of the MAGNIFICENT Centerpiece...




She used the Rosette die to make the big Rosette flowers. The largest flower uses the scallop edge, and the smaller flower uses the pointed edge.  I LOVE these colors together (Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, and Wisteria Wonder...the colors from the Flirtatious fabric) and just LOVE how she put it together.  That little pennant as the third "flower"....OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!  LOVE IT!!!  Seriously....we just ranted and raved about this. 




Oh...how could I not point out how FABULOUS the stamping was on these.  NO...it's NOT Designer Series Paper...it's all stamped!!!  LOVE it!!!!

BUT THE BEST PART...our final surprise (of MANY, MANY surprises...she SPOILED us!!!) of the event was we each got to take one of these Centerpieces home!!!!  YAY!!!!! 

I have to make sure you see this CLEVER way she held the flower and pennant in place in the arrangement...

 She put fabric in the Mason jar and just stuck those wood skewers into the fabric to hold them in place.  GENIUS!!!  I will be trying this in the future!  :)

Then here is the lovely "filler" in the jar...

Are those beads?  Marbles?  What are they?!  Well....they are CHOCOLATE!  Sixlet candy in LUCKY LIMEADE color!  Can't get much cuter!  :-) Only bad part about it...the chocolate will be wasted because how can I ever eat that fabulously coordinated candy?!  :)  I just LOVE the look of it so much!!!!

I so hope you enjoy this project.  I know I enjoyed seeing it myself!  Go make some yourself and then show me yours!  :)

Thanks so much for visiting!!!


1 comment:

Jill said...

so so cute. good thing your up-upline is awesome because your up-line sucks!!!! xoxo

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...