Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I Am So Lucky!

Want to know WHY I am so lucky?!  Well just look at this swap card I received....

(I did NOT make this card...a WONDERFUL and AMAZING Heather made this card!)

There are SO many details on this card!!!!  We had a card swap at an Incentive Trip I was fortunate to go to in June.  This was the card she made to swap with us.  Here are some close-up's of the details...
Seriously...AMAZING!!  The color combo and Designer Series Paper that is on this card is again from the Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin' Kit!  I will tell you...those kits are SO fabulous!  They are for SO MUCH MORE than scrapbooking!!!!

 Now...you think this front is fabulous?!  (And it definitely IS!!!)  Look at the inside...
And a close-up of the presents...


She put so much time and effort into this card!  I SO appreciate it!!!  I LOVE this card!  Thanks, Heather!!!  :) 

Hope you enjoyed this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...