Saturday, December 3, 2011

Turkey Day...

We went to my parents house for Thanksgiving this year. We had a great time! But of course...I had to help with the Thanksgiving table. I made some fun name cards for the table. Can you spot Ashley the Turkey on this table?!...


Here is a close-up...
And a side view...
A fellow demo friend of mine, Candace, showed me a larger version of this turkey a few weeks ago. She's very clever and a great designer. I fell in love and just HAD to make some for the Thanksgiving table I was going to be at. :) These were fairly quick to make using my Simply Scored board that I LOVE and my Big Shot that I LOVE as well!!!!! And it added a fun festive feel to the table. I also used my Big Shot to add another festive touch. We made a "Thankful" tree. My mom got some branches and I cut out some leaves in a variety of fall colors. We all wrote things we were thankful for on the leaves and then tied them to all the branches. My photo of this is a bit fuzzy but so you get the idea...And a close-up...
We had a great Thanksgiving and I loved using my Stampin' Up! supplies to add to the Thankful feel of the holiday! I hope you all had a fabulous holiday and are looking forward to a wonderful Christmas holiday! Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...