Thursday, December 15, 2011

CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ...

I am SO EXCITED about this! My friend texted me this morning to tell me some of my FAVE BUTTONS (the larger ones that have been in the past few mini's) were on the Clearance Rack this morning. She figured I already knew, but I didn't!!!! So as soon as I could...I jumped online and saw those fabulous buttons at an AMAZINGLY low price!!!! The quality of those buttons...for the price they were...yeah...let's just say I stocked up!!!! :) But then I saw a TON of amazing items! Even CURRENT punches in the old body style!!!! So I figured I better pass the info on!!!! Here are the details...

Dates:
December 15, 2011-January 5, 2012

Details:
Nearly 200 new Clearance Rack items have been added to the Online Store at discounts up to 80 percent off retail--only while supplies last!

Other details:
  • Orders can include non-Clearance Rack items, as well.
  • The Clearance Rack Blitz includes old-body style punches - WOOHOO!
  • There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion. (Just a minimum shipping of $6.95)
  • Qualifying Clearance Rack orders are eligible for hostess benefits.
  • Clearance Rack Blitz items are only available while supplies last. There are no refunds or exchanges on Clearance Rack items.
  • You may view Clearance Rack Blitz items in my ONLINE STORE
  • Deadline: Thursday, January 5, 2012; 11:50 PM (MT)


Online Store Viewing Tip:
to view all Clearance Rack items at once...look on the right where is says "Show: 8", click the drop down arrow and select ALL.

Just hop onto my online store to place or order. If you need some help...feel free to email me your order as well and I will help you!!!

Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...