Monday, May 16, 2011

May Club 3D Project...

I haven't shared the 3D project for club this month yet. So here she is in all her glory...
How EASY is this project?! All you have to do is take a white lunch bag, cut it down to the size you want, scallop the top, and decorate! And VOILA! You have a fabulous cute gift bag!!! You could even add a handle if you wanted. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE making my own crimper paper stuffing for the inside...all coordinated with whatever other colors I am using in my project. As you can see here...

And I wanted that piece of cardstock poking out from the back so you could see that the back was decorated too....not just the front. All it has on the back is a piece of the same Designer Series Paper that is on the front mounted on cardstock. But...it just makes it more sturdy and stays open better. And then here is the flower accent up close and pretty...

I love making those flowers! Oh...and the oval that the "Imagine" stamp is on is from the Ovals Big Shot die. Oh...and I used all sorts of different Designer Series Paper for my clubbers. With different colored flowers and such. So this project is obviously so easy to switch around and use whatever YOU like!!!

Hope you enjoy and thanks for visiting!!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the flower! It took me a few minutes to figure it out but now I want to put them on everything.

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...