Saturday, May 21, 2011

Blossom Bouquet Bag...

When I saw the new Triple Layer Punches in the Mini catalog...I knew I had to have them. And they are SO much fun to work with. I just had to play with the "Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch" right away and this is the first project I made with it...
I wanted to make a project using a bunch of the flowers, all in different ways. I found this strip of Designer Series Paper laying around my stamp room. So I didn't measure it or anything, I just scored all edges at 1", cut some tabs, and folded it up to make a bag. Used some jumbo eyelets to hold my ribbon handle, added some cardstock on the inside to make it a bit more sturdy...and VOILA! The perfect canvas for some Blossom Bouquet punches. I just used the colors in the Designer Series Paper...which is from the Nursery Suite Specialty pack....and went to town. I also punched out some circle punches (1" and 3/4") and added those to the mix. The colors I used were Regal Rose, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, and Chocolate Chip. I also got some fun coordinating accessories out. Then I just went crazy layering and making some fun flowers. Adhere them to the front of the bag and there you have it! A simple project with lots of "PUNCH!" :) (Hehe...get it?!) Anyway....here is the cardstock I added to the inside...

And then look at that fun scallop detail I added to the top of the bag...

And then here is a close up of the layered flowers...

Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...