Tuesday, April 12, 2011

March Club Projects...

I am back for a minute! :) I have club tomorrow...so thought it would be about time to post the projects we made LAST month!!!! I just really have been a bad blogger these days...but I have been trying to be a good mommy. Adjusting to two kids has been...well...an adjustment! :) I don't get much done each day, other than feed the baby and in between try to give attention to the 4 year old. :) Anyway...here is the card we made last month... Accessories galore for this card! I love it! LOVE LOVE those fabric buttons. They all got to use whatever one they wanted....so not everyone had the polka dot. And I got this layout straight from Stampin' Up! It was fun to do! Here are some close-up's...

Color combo is Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, and Old Olive.




This next project is super fun and here it is... HOW CUTE?! And what is this container?! you may be asking. Well...it's an empty brad/accessory container! LOVE IT! I have been saving them and this month we just altered them and turned them into a fun treat holder. Here are some close-up's...



Baby crying so off I go! Hope you enjoy and thanks for visiting!!!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...