Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine Treat...Or Any Day Treat

I wanted to share a bonus treat I made for my club members this month. I know...it's using a Valentine's sucker. And Valentine's was yesterday. However...you could use a tootsie pop or whatever you wanted and make these any time of year. :) Here they are...
How fun are these flowers?! :) These were really so quick and easy to put together. I used the Island Floral Bigz Die and my Big Shot. The best thing?! When you die-cut the flower and leave pieces...the hole is already in the center of them!!!! So I just had to add the sucker! Perfect! :) They were kind of difficult to get a good picture of these showing you just how cute they are so I took a few. Hopefully you can get the idea...
I used Pretty in Pink Designer Series Paper from the Subtles paper pack. Then used Real Red cardstock for the smaller flower and Old Olive cardstock for the leaves. Then used Real Red 1/8" taffeta ribbon to tie under the leaves. These really were super quick and easy to make, and I think turned out quite cute. :) I did see these somewhere on the web...that's where I got the idea. Just have no idea where right now!
Thanks for visiting and hope you enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Lady, these are seriously SO cute! I love them! It makes me want to go buy suckers and that die right now, so I can make them. :) Thanks for sharing your cute idea! :)

Sherri said...

Totally love these!! So going to copy!!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...