Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sweet Summer is needed...

Although it is sunny here in Utah today...it is quite cold. So I am desperately in the need of a little "Sweet Summer" myself! :) I made this card with some Sale-A-Bration stuff...Sweet Summer stamp set and Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper...and put myself even more so in the mood for summer! :) I LOVE the color combo of this paper...Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, and Daffodil Delight. LOVE IT!!!! :) Here is the card...

Kinda fun...huh?! What is that banner? That is from the Petal Cone die. Then I used the largest Scallop punch and the 1 3/4" circle. Stamped one of the flowers a few times...cut some out and popped them up on ones I had stamped on the circle for some dimension.
Then love the whole banner look...
Hope you enjoy and have a fun summer feeling when you see this card! :) ENJOY!!!! Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love this Sweet Summer stamp set & am crazy about what you've done with it!! Always love the dimension, layering & textures of your cards!!
Your creativity amazes me!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...