Thursday, October 7, 2010

WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!

I just drew the name for the winner of the FREE UStamp PASS!!!!! I'm excited that I get to give one away! :) THANK YOU ALL for the comments! I appreciate them and will definitely be showing you some of the things you requested. :)

Now to announce the winner........

JMNIFFER WON!!

She said, "I enjoy seeing 3D projects made with Big Shot Dies, especially when they are different from what was originally intended. Thanks for a chance at a free pass."

All I need for you to get your free pass is for you to email me at designwithink@gmail.com with your email address! Then I can get you your free pass! Thanks again to all of your comments!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...