Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Inspiration...

Look at this fun card I received in the mail!!!!
Thanks, Debi! I love it! I love the stripes in the background, the images across the top, the colors...it just was so much fun! I loved it so much that I had to take it to my stamp room to use for some inspiration . This is the card I came up with...
How much fun is that?! I went a little nutso with the Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper (DSP) that is in the mini catalog. And the paper has a cool texture to it that really adds to the card. But all I did for the background was just cut strips of different patterns of the DSP and adhered it to a large piece of the DSP. Oh...before I did that I swiped all the edges with Early Espresso Ink. (Most of the edges of this entire card are swiped with that ink.) Then I used the "Falling Leaves" stamp set for the main images. I added a Mini Library Clip. I actually had some Linen Thread tied in a bow on the clip, but it must have fallen off before I took the picture. Oops. I really liked that element on it. :) The rest of the card I think you can figure out. Here is a close-up...
The colors I used are More Mustard, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, and Old Olive. Another close-up...
I really love this card. Thanks so much for the card, Debi, and the inspiration!!! :)
Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...