Monday, March 15, 2010

Shoebox Swap Cards...

The other weekend I went to a shoebox swap that was SO FABULOUS!!!! Now what is a shoebox swap? I know I've explained this before...but everyone that participates brings a card for everyone to make. You bring all the supplies, tools, etc...and you go around and make everyone's cards. It's so much fun! And look at just a FEW of the fun cards we made that night...
Now what is this stamp set?!? Well it is a SNEAK PEEK of one that is coming out in the NEW SUMMER MINI! Isn't it SO MUCH FUN! I'm going to be showing you some other fun samples with this set soon. :) And look at that fun glitter...
Then look at this fun Easter card. Seriously....can you ever get enough of that DARLING Chocolate Bunny?!?! LOVE her!!! :)
And look at this fun one! I love the color combo!!!! I think this card is so great...
It would be so easy to change up to any color combo too. Black, White, and Melon Mambo by chance?! :) (Yes...I've been dying to try it with that color combo since I made this one. :)
Anyway...hope you enjoy! I'll share some more of the cards we made later!!! Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Kasia said...

I LOVE the first card, it is SO awesome, seriously the person who made it must be so cool. - ok just kidding I am surprised you didn't change it!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...