Monday, November 23, 2009

Flower Fold Box FUN!!

I had SO much fun today making this project. My daughter was playing right along with me in my stamp room...and being so good! So thanks to her I was able to complete this today! :) Have you seen the Magnetic Boxes in the mini catalog? Today was the first day that I have played with them and they are FUN!!!! Here is a picture of the top of the box...

Now...these boxes come flat, and you just kinda pop them up to make the box. It's so easy and they are so sturdy as well. The boxes are Chocolate Chip and just fabulous! They close magnetically, so you do NOT need to add the ribbon closure like I did. I just thought it added a fun touch so I did. Here is a close up...
Just in case you don't know...the flowers are from the "Flower Folds" Big Shot die. And they are SO MUCH FUN! They have fold lines in them when you cut them out, so I just kinda bent them up a bit to give it a nice 3D look. The middle of the flower was stamped with an image that is from the Pick-A-Petal stamp set...punched out with the 1 1/4" circle punch. Then it's adhered to the box with dimensionals. Oh...I added the ribbon before I adhered that by just putting sticky strip on the top and bottom of the box. Now...this makes a great gift packaging but what is inside?! :) When you open it up this is what you get...

Look at these fun cards! I have 4-3x3 cards and coordinating envelopes in here. You could fit more if you smooshed them down. :) Here are all the cards...
This picture didn't turn out the greatest. But those envelopes I just stamped another flower from the "Pick A Petal" stamp set and then adhered a punched out circle on top. Oh..the color combo is Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, and Pretty in Pink. Here is a close-up of one of the cards...
And another...

And then a close-up of one of the flowers and center...
I hope you enjoy this project! I can't wait to do more with these boxes! They are SO fun and fabulous! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

FAbulous way to decorate these boxes! I love, love it!
Thanks so much for the inspiration!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

I love LOVE this box! I love the cute cards and the color combo too! So much fun! :)

Oh and sorry...the deleted comment was me too, it was just under Jared's name, so I got rid of it. :)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...