Friday, February 27, 2009

Loving Some Love Birds...

This card is a TOTAL CASE (Copy and Share Everything). I just saw it and FELL IN LOVE. (Appropriate...given the card. :) ) I thought it was so cute and had to make one so I'm sharing it with you so you can fall in love and go make one. :) You can find the original card HERE. Yes...the only thing I did was make it on a Kraft instead of on Whisper White. So original...I know. :) Hehe. But it would be SO EASY to change to anyone's wedding colors. I think I'm going to have to make some more of these for sure. Anyway: enjoy!
Stamps: Congrats SAB set (can't remember exact name but you can get it FREE! :) )
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Card Stock: Kraft, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Baja Breeze Designer Series Paper, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot, Birds and Blooms dies, Heart to Heart Punch

1 comment:

Kasia said...

So Cute! I love it, I always need wedding card ideas.

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...