Thursday, December 4, 2008

Circle For Christmas...

So I've seen these circle lay outs all over. And I decided to jump on the bandwagon and make my own Christmas version. I just have been LOVING this idea. And I will say....I love it Christmas style as well. They are SO EASY to do. Just punch out different sized circles in different color card stock and Designer Series Paper, and layer them on your card. I included a stamped tree as well. Then I scalloped the edge and put another piece of card stock down the inside of the card. (You can't see it so well, but it is the Kiwi Kiss Patterns DSP.) Go ahead...make one yourself! :) They are too much fun!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Cute! I think I will make some of these to add to the stash of Christmas cards I need to send. :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...