Thursday, December 11, 2008

Big Shot fun for Club!!!!

Yesterday was club day for December. (Club is a group of 10 girls that get together each month and have a "workshop" together. It's the same girls, they all commit to ordering a minimum amount, and we make a few projects together. Then one of them gets the hostess benefits each month. It's a blast!)

We use the Big Shot yesterday. I saw this reindeer pouch on Dawn's blog. I met her at Founder's Circle this year, and she does GREAT stuff! (Ahhhh man....I forgot to tie the striped ribbon on the side! I loved that! Sorry girls....COME BACK and we'll add it! :) Although I still think he's so cute!) Anyway: I saw this and HAD to make it! Isn't he precious?. And he's a pouch. He opens at the top so you can put some goodies in him and hang him on a neighbor's door or your kids door or give to teacher's, friends, family, etc. Anyone would love receiving him I'm sure! :)

He's really easy to make. Using your Big Shot....cut out 2 of the large pennant dies. (I used Creamy Caramel cardstock for him.) The sponge the edges with Close to Cocoa ink. Using sticky strip, adhere the two pennant dies together, just on the two scallop edged sides. (Leaving the top open gives you the pouch.) The using the 1 1/4" Circle punch, punch a nose out of Riding Hood Red cardstoc, two eyes out of Whisper White card stock, and then a circle to make the eyelids out of Creamy Caramel. Then you will punch the inside of the eyes using a 3/4" circle punch and Basic Black cardstock. Then I just cut the Creamy Caramel circle in half, sponged it with Close to Cocoa ink, and those are your two eyelids. Then just build your face. I used a white gel pen to give the eye the highlight. Then using my Crop-a-dile I punch two holes in the top two sides for my ribbon. Thread your ribbon through and tie it and your done! Have fun making some yourself! You'll love it! :)

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...