Sunday, June 15, 2008

Retirement List is HERE!!!! With a SALE!!!!

Big news today!!!! As I'm sure you're aware, before Stampin' Up releases their new catalog, they always release a list of the stamp sets that are retiring and won't be available any more. Well, IT'S HERE!!!!! So I'm posting the links to the retired list. And what's a big release without a big sale accompanying it?! As a thanks to all of you from me, from now until June 25th I am offering my own sale to you!!! For every stamp set on the retired list that you order, you can take 20%** off ANY other stamp set (equal or lesser value) either on the retired list, in the big catalog, or in the mini catalog!!!!! So figure out what you can't live without and send me an email!

Retired List-Listed Alphabetically
Retired List-Listed Numerically

Please let me know if you have any questions!!

**Shipping and Tax will be calculated on the merchandise amount before the discount.

No comments:

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...