Thursday, June 12, 2008

Club Project #2

This was the second project we did at club this month. I got this card from SCS by stampinjules951. I loved it...so just changed the designer series paper and colors. It's actually very similar to the other strip card I made just a few posts ago. I actually didn't end up doing the Wild Wasabi ink distressing around the white. I liked it better without. But I happened to take a picture of it with, so I guess you get to see that! All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: All Holiday, Background Basics
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue
Card Stock: Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Jersey Shore DSP, Star Punch, Large Star Punch, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I love this card!
Cheers!
Caroline

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...