Tuesday, June 4, 2019

SPECIAL DELIVERY!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!  The brand new Stampin' Up! catalog STARTS TODAY!!!!  Are you so excited?!  I know I am!!!!  Who needs a copy?!  Send me an email if you do and I will make sure you get one!  Just drop me a message at designwithink@gmail.com.

I have some fun things to share with you in the next little bit, but first is something that made me squeal when I saw them!  LOOK AT THESE MINI STAMPIN' UP! SHIPPING BOXES!!!!  I am dying.  There is even Stampin' Up! Logo Washi Tape!!!  AHHHHH!!!  Look how cute!!!


Colors: Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Staz On Jet Black
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper
Stamps: It Starts With Art
Tools: Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Scallop Tag Topper Punch
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Mini Shipping Boxes, Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit
You just fold the box together, fill with whatever you need inside, and then seal it up with the Washi!  So fun!  Then I made a super simple tag and just tied it onto the box...


Are you squealing now also?!  Man...so much fun!  This Washi...😍😍😍...


Now go check out this catalog!!!  (Just click on the cover to be taken to the digital copy.) 

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2019-2020%20Annual%20Catalog/20190602_AC_en-US.pdf

It is So. Good!  I'm sure you will love it!!!

Let me know if you have any questions!  Also let me know how I can help you get your hands on all the fun new products you need!  😁

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...