Monday, June 3, 2019

April On Stage Fun...

Are you so excited for the new Stampin' Up! Catalog that gets released TOMORROW?!?!  Make sure you have all your orders in for the product that is leaving!!!  And then get ready for the fun that is almost here!

Today I'm just going to show a couple of the Make & Takes that we made at Stampin' Up!'s On Stage event that just happened this last April!  I finally got them finished up, so I can share!!  😀


How fun are they?!  The one on the left is using the Come Sail Away Suite and the one on the right is using the Follow Your Art Suite.


Colors: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Soft Suede
Ink Pads: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Soft Suede
Cardstock/Papers: Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper, Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
Stamps: Sailing Home
Tools: Smooth Sailing Dies, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine, Sail Away Trinkets

I LOVE this suite of products and I LOVE this card.  The mix of Designer Papers mixed with all the layers, AND some watercoloring...yes please!  😁


Colors: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry
Inks: Coastal Cabana, Black Blends Combo: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
Cardstock/Papers: Coastal Cabana, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper
Stamps: It Starts With Art
Tools: Arts & Crafts Dies, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch
Accessories: NONE!

This one was so much fun to make also!  I love the colors, and I got to use my Blends markers.  So much fun!!!  😍

Then BONUS...we also got to make a card from May's Paper Pumpkin!!!


This kit was designed by Shelli Gardner...the owner of Stampin' Up!  It was so much fun to get a sneak peek of it so early!  If you have any questions on Paper Pumpkin...please let me know!  It is such a fun subscription kit!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!!!  I'm here to help!!
Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...