Thursday, June 6, 2019

Above The Clouds Acetate Card Box Set...

You guys!  I have a post up on Stampin' Up's Facebook page!  Have to admit...that's awfully exciting!  😀😀😀  So of course I wanted to share with all of you also!  Because I pretty much love this project!  I made a fun card boxed set using one of my most FAVORITE bundles from the Brand New Stampin' Up! catalog!!!!  It is the Above The Clouds Bundle! (Item # 151135)  Look. How. Cute. It. Is:


Colors: Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight
Ink Pads: Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Pool Party, Shimmery White, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White
Stamps: Above the Clouds, Well Said
Tools: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder, Hot Air Balloon Punch, Detailed Trio Punch, Heat Tool
Accessories: Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Linen Thread, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Acetate Card Box
Gah!!!  I love it!!!  My heart went pitter-patter the first time I saw this!  The bundle includes a stamp set and a coordinating punch...with hot air balloons!  Need I say more?!  Hee.

Here is just a quick tutorial on how I made this card box.

It all starts with an Acetate Card Box (#144628) that is altered.  Make the box by first cutting off the flaps on one side of the box and fold the other side together—making an open box.  Then make an insert with Pool Party Cardstock (#122924) that becomes the closure to the box.   The insert cardstock piece is cut to 4 1/2” x 8 1/2” and scored at 5 3/4” x 6 3/8”.  Round the top two corners with the Detailed Trio Punch (#146320), add some Tear & Tape Adhesive (#138995) and adhere it to the back of the inside of the box. 
-->


Then VOILA!  Fun card box with a decorative closure! Then all you have to do is make the cards!  I love how the box now opens with this flap!  Just adds such a fun element!


The cards all have Thick Whisper White Cardstock (#140272) as the card base.  Then the card front layer is Shimmery White Cardstock (#101910) that is embossed with the Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder (#147923).   The focal point of the card uses the Above the Clouds Stamp Set (#149404), the coordinating Hot Air Balloon Punch (#149520), the Stitched Nested Labels Dies (#149638), & the Well Said Stamp Set (#148796).  I LOVE the fun bling of the Iridescent Sequin Assortment (#144212) and the detail the Linen Thread (#104199) adds to the cards.  




I kept the layout to the cards the same, as you can see, and just changed the balloon and greeting.




I hope you love this project!  If this bundle wasn't your favorite before, I hope it is now!  😀  Now go get crafty today!  


 
--> Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoyed!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  Or need help getting any of the supplies to make this project!


-->
Contact: designwithink@gmail.com


-->

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...