Monday, June 10, 2019

Healing Rococo Rose...

One of my favorite things about getting a new catalog is seeing the In Colors.  I LOVE color...so of course I love this part.  😀  Today I am showcasing one of the new In Colors...Rococo Rose.  Kind of a fun one to say.  Haha.  I am using a stamp set that carried over from the last catalog, Healing Hugs!  ((Item # 148223) It is such a good one!!!! 



Colors: Rococo Rose, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Rococo Rose, Old Olive, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps: Healing Hugs
Tools: Stitched Shapes Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Heat Tool
Accessories: Woven Thread Sequin Assortment, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, Rococo Rose 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon

I love this rose stamp.  It's a DisINKtive Stamp...so you get so much detail with just one image!


I also love that cute little scalloped ribbon!


It comes in all the new In Colors, and I just adhered it so a little peek of one of the scallop sides is coming out.  I have a feeling I will be using a lot of this ribbon.  😁

Also...don't miss the Woven Thread Sequin Assortment in the catalog!  Yes!  LOVE! this mix of sequins!!  😍😍😍


One last view of the card:


What do you think?!  Don't you think a handmade card would make you feel so much better when you were sick?! 

Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!!!  You probably need some new things from the fabulous New Stampin' Up! Catalog!  So let me know how I can help!  😀

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com


No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...