Thursday, June 20, 2019

Dotted Copper Bird Ballad...June Club Project:

I LOVE the Bird Ballad Suite!  Have you seen it yet?!  I also LOVE the new Dotted Copper Bags.  So I just altered the bag a little and combined it with the fun birds to make this fun gift pouch:



Colors: Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink, Gray Granite
Ink Pads: Memento Ink, VersaMark, BLENDS: Soft Sea Foam Dark & Light, Pumpkin Pie Dark, Calypso Coral Light & Dark, Crumb Cake Light & Dark, Mossy Meadow Light & Dark
Cardstock/Papers: Soft Sea Foam, Gray Granite, Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Free As A Bird
Tools: Stitched Nested Dies, Classic Label Punch
Accessories: Linen Thread, Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon, Copper Dotted Treat Bags

How cute are those birds?!  I just love them!  We colored them with the Blends Markers:


And yes...I think I have used those Nested Stitched Labels Dies on everything since I got them.  Hee.  LOVE them so much!  Love this Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper also.  You can see it peeking out from behind the birds...it is the belly band to keep the flap down on the bag.


Love this fun little project!  Hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...