Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Thailand Swap...Lemon Zest Happy!

I have lots to update!  I got back from Thailand on Sunday, and have been trying to recover.  If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram...hopefully you caught some of the pictures!  If not...I will do some blog posts soon sharing my experience!  But for now...I am just going to share the swap I made for it...


So this was in the Hospitality Room where they had all the swaps displayed.  So fun!  But here's a better view of the card...


Colors: Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy, Melon Mambo
Cardstock/PapersWhisper White, Melon Mambo, Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Lemon Zest
Tools: Lemon Builder Punch
Accessories: Delicate Doily, Linen Thread

I seriously LOVE this Lemon Zest Bundle.  So. Much. Fun!!!  I made the sliced citrus all glittery with the Wink of Stella Glimmer Brush...


(It's so shimmery in real life!)


So what do you think?!  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...