Sunday, July 2, 2017

Enjoy Your Day...Guy Style...

Do you struggle making guy cards?!  I sometimes do...because I keep wanting to add fun embellishments.  And you sure can do that on guy cards also.  :-)  I just try to keep them a bit more simple.  In case you need some inspiration...here is my latest guy card I made for a special young man on a special day ...


Have you used the Best Badge with the Badges & Banners yet?!  Such a fun set!

ColorsLemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Cardstock/PapersWhisper White, Vellum Cardstock
Stamps: Badges & Banners
Tools: Best Badge Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Stapler
Accessories: Basics Pack 2 Washi Tape, Whisper White Baker's Twine, 16-18 In Color Glitter Acrylic Shapes


Used some Washi, Baker's Twine, and the new In Color Glitter Acrylic Shapes for some fun touches...keeping it simple but embellished!

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact Me: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...