Thursday, July 6, 2017

Christmas In July!!!

Don't miss out on the BONUS DAYS & Thailand Treasure special I mentioned in THIS POST.

Well...Stampin' Up! has another surprise in store for you!


If you want to join my team this month...Stampin' Up! is adding so many fun bonuses!!!!  In addition to being able to choose $125 in product from the catalog for just $99 (free shipping too!)...you ALSO will receive a FREE Essentials Gift pack in your Starter Kit!  This includes:
  • Paper Snips
  • SNAIL Adhesive
  • Grid Paper
  • TWO "D" Blocks
  • Bone Folder
 This is an added value of $52!!! BUT WAIT!  There's more!  😀 You will also receive the "Carols of Christmas" stamp set from the HOLIDAY catalog FOR FREE!!!  This is another $20 value! Look how cute this stamp set is:





I would love to have you join my team!  Let me know if you have any questions!


CONTACT ME: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...