Saturday, July 8, 2017

In Color Spectaular ...

I've said it before and I will say it again...and keep on saying it.  😀  I LOVE this year's In Colors.  So fresh and fun!  And this card layout I showed you, I found on Pinterest.  Loved it and thought it would be so much fun in all the In Colors!  So thanks to whomever originally designed it!!  LOVE IT!  (I need to find out who that is...and will post back!)  Look how pretty they all are...just standing all on their own...

Powder Pink


Berry Burst


Lemon Lime Twist


Tranquil Tide


Fresh Fig


Colors: Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig, Whisper White
Stamps: Wood Words
Tools: NONE
Accessories: Linen Thread, 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon in Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Fresh Fig, & Tranquil Tide

What do you think?!  Which one is your favorite color?!  

Don't forget about the BONUS DAYS & THAILAND TREASURE specials going on! 

Contact me: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...