Saturday, July 29, 2017

A or B - I Think We Know the Answer...

Earlier today I put out this informal poll on my social media accounts (do you follow me?!  If not...search for Design With Ink on Facebook or Instagram and click to follow!!!) ...

Which would you prefer to receive, A or B? ...


Obviously...people picked B!  It's SO MUCH more fun to get that package, right?!  My purpose was just to simply show how easy it is to brighten up someone's day.  See...one of the best things about what I do is seeing the look on people's faces as they are either:

A.) Making something special to give

~or~

B.) Receiving something special that has been made for them 

To "spruce" up these store bought treats...I simply put them in cello bags, tied with ribbon, and made a cute tag for the packages.  It didn't take long at all!!!  And how much more fun is it to receive like the "B" option shows?! 

Here are some pictures of the cute packages...


Colors: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, So Saffron, Kraft
Cardstock/PapersPool Party, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper, Vellum Cardstock
Stamps:Badges & Banners, Wood Words
Tools: Best Badge Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Big Shot, Sparkle Embossing Folder, Wood Crate Framelits, 2" Circle Punch
Accessories: Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon (now retired--bought on Clearance Rack!), Whisper White Baker's Twine


Just a few fun elements is all it took to make this fun tag...


I kinda want to make up a bunch of these and get out delivering some goodies!  You could obviously fill these LARGE cellos with anything!  (They are the largest that Stampin' Up! sells and are AMAZING!!!!!  I use them for SOOOOO much!!!) 

Let me know if you have any questions!  If you need help with ideas on packaging or anything....I would love to help!  :-)  It's what I do!!!  :-) 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...