Monday, July 10, 2017

Life's Lemons...

I don't know about you, but sometimes it does feel like life certainly does throw a lot of lemons around.  One of the reasons I LOVE the "Lemon Zest" stamp set is because of the fun sentiments!  Here's a card I made using one of them...


Kinda fun, huh?!  Hee.  

Colors: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pool Party, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers: Pool Party, Shimmer White, Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Lemon Zest
Tools: Lemon Builder Punch, Big Shot, Oh My Stars Embossing Folder
Accessories: Linen Thread, Burlap Ribbon

 
Hard to tell in photo...but this is Shimmery White cardstock.  Love using this for a fun little "pop".  It really is beautiful in real life.  :-) 
 
 
I mean, come on!  THAT LEMON!!!!  Swoon!

Let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything!  Don't forget about BONUS DAYS & THAILAND TREASURE!!!  Follow me on Facebook and/or Instagram to check out what I'm posted about Thailand!!!  Just search for Design With Ink!

Contact me: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...