Monday, February 24, 2014

February Club Project...

So I shared the February Club Card yesterday.  You can check out that post HERE.  Today I am going to share the project we made in club this month.  Club is a monthly gathering where we make two projects....we always do a card and a 3D project.  If you are interested in hearing about how club works and maybe joining this fun group (who can say no to getting TWO FREE projects a month?!)...just email me at designwithink@gmail.com and I can let you know all about it.

On to the project.  We made this fun Post-It Holder....

Who wouldn't want this sitting on their desk?!  :)  I LOVE this year's Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper!  (You can early this FREE with a $50 order!!!)  It's so fun and cheery!  This project uses quite a few of the patterns...six of the 12 to be precise.  Then how about that glimmer Starburst made with the Starburst framelits?!  LOVE!  And that fun greeting stamp...that is a Sale-A-Bration set as well!  SO MUCH FUN!

Here are a few more close-up's...

I love how adding a little paper piercing around the circle makes such a fun difference.  And it's so easy when you use the Paper Piercing templates found in the main catalog.

Here's a better view of how the Post-It folder is sitting...
I hope you enjoy this project!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...