Friday, February 28, 2014

FREE MARKERS!!! MONTHLY FUN!!

How would you like the chance to get FREE MARKERS?  How would you like a month creative escape sent right to your door?!  Well, I've got BOTH for you!  

I know I have talked about My Paper Pumpkin before in THIS POST.  Well Stampin' Up! has this sweet deal!  If you sign up before March 31st, you get a FREE package of the 2012-2014 In Color markers!  SWEET!  And then you will get a FUN monthly project sent right to your door!  Exclusive products and stamps!  Ink!  Everything you need (except standard adhesive) to create amazing projects.

***BONUS!  Become a subscriber and choose me as your demonstrator and receive access to an EXCLUSIVE AND PRIVATE blog just for My Paper Pumpkin projects!  Every month AT LEAST FIVE fresh ideas are posted to this website showcasing the stamps that come with our projects.***

Just CLICK HERE to subscribe!  Or feel free to contact me with ANY questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

The first kit you receive will be the "Welcome kit".  It is shown above in the "FREE MARKERS" image.  I LOVE the stamps this kit comes with!  And I just wanted to show you a card that I made using these stamps...after my original cards that came with the kit were completed...


Cute, right?!  I hope you think so!  I love this card layout!  

Then I wanted to show you a sample of something that is posted on the EXCLUSIVE blog.  February's kit was a super fun gift bag set.  5 VERY HIGH QUALITY Kraft gift bags with these fun circle stamps.  You can decorate the bag with letters the kit came with to make a banner across the bag.  Here is a photo of one of the bags that came with the kit...
Cute, right?!  Well this is what I did with the stamps after the bags were completed...

Both of the circle stamps that came with the kit are about 1 3/4" in diameter.  But for this card I just stamped the Calypso Coral onto some paper and then punched out using different sized circles.  So you could use these circle stamps for any punch smaller than the 1 3/4" diameter to get a fun design on the punched image.  LOVE LOVE LOVE the possibility of the stamps in this kit!  

Here are a few more close-up's of this card.  Again...just one of the samples you will see on the EXCLUSIVE blog you would have access to for being a Paper Pumpkin subscriber through me.  



And have to say...don't you love the colors on this card?!  I ended up with this color combo because these are the colors for my brother's weddings.  I will be doing some decoration for the family dinner the night before the wedding and I needed to start playing around with the colors his sweet bride has picked.  Worked out great for this card!  

Anyway...I have such a blast with my Paper Pumpkin kits each month.  I would LOVE to have you be a member as well!  So again...feel free to sign up by just CLICKING HERE or email me at designwithink@gmail.com for my information.  

Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy!    

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...