Monday, February 10, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin...

Paper Pumpkin is such an amazing thing!  I LOVE Paper Pumpkin!  What is it...you ask?  It is a monthly subscription service that brings a FUN 30-minute creative escape RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR!  It can be cards, mini albums. gift packaging, home decor, etc, etc.  

I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!

Every month you get a box full of all the goodies you need to create that month's project.  There are always new stamps! Inks! And then your SURPRISE craft!  I look forward to my bright orange box coming in my mail every month!  It's too much fun!  And it's a great deal!  Just $19.95 a month.  That price includes the shipping!  

Here are pics from the January Kit...

It was 4 BEAUTIFUL, high-quality cards and envelopes.  This month even had a FREE GIFT!  A whole package of the new In Color Boutique Details!  BONUS!  Here are the cards...




FUN!  Huh?!  It came with doilies, lots of fun embellishment stickers, these fabulous card bases, etc, etc.  

After you are done making the cards...you still have the stamps and ink!  Here is a card I made with some of the stamps from the kit...

Love that little heart word bubble!  SO CUTE!  

There is SO MUCH versatility with these kits.  So if you are new to stamping/crafting...these are for you!  If you have been stamping/crafting for a long time...these are for you!  Great kits for anyone!  

And I have an extra BONUS for you!  When you sign up for Paper Pumpkin, and choose me as your demonstrator, you will have access to a PRIVATE blog where lots of fresh ideas for the kits are posted each month!  

Just CLICK HERE to sign up! Or email me with any questions... designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...