Thursday, February 20, 2014

Envelope Treat Holder...

I have to share this fun project with you today!  I LOVE the Envelope Punch Board!  So much fun to make...well...envelopes!  :)  It's so easy to make coordinating envelopes for your cards.  HOWEVER...you can also use it for SO MUCH MORE!  Here is a little treat holder I made with it...

Cute, right?!  I made a little tag to go inside so you could write a note to whomever you were giving this to.  This project is SO EASY.  Just make an envelope but just adhere 3 sides together.  Don't score or adhere the 4th part...and that will be the flap that you keep open to put your treat inside.

Here is a close-up pic of the details...

I LOVE the Sale-A-Bration paper that you can earn FREE with a qualifying order!  Just click HERE to see the brochure.  (You have until March 31st to get FREE stuff!)  The blossom stamped I used on the Pistachio Pudding greeting is also in the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  TOO MUCH FUN!

Here are a few more pics so you can see all the pieces...




Hope you enjoy this project!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com Thanks so much for visiting!!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...