Monday, June 22, 2009

Just B...

I have a card class this Friday and I've been working on some cards for it. Here is one of them I have come up with. I LOVE this set!!!! And SO SAD...it's retiring...so you have until June 30th to add it to your collection. (I'm doing a last minute retiring sale to help you get all the sets you want so stay tuned!) On to the card...
I punched out some squares from the Sweet Slumber Speciality Designer Series Paper and mounted them on the card stock. Then I added the "B" up on dimensionals, as well as the flower with a Rhinestone Brad in the center. Here's a bit of a close-up....
Tie some Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, finish stamping your sentiment, and you're done! And obviously, this would be such an easy card to change up. Just change whatever Designer Series Paper you use! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Megan said...

This is such a cute card. Definitely sad this set is retiring. :) I think I am going to hurry and do a class on friday or sat, so I may be casing this cute card. :) Thanks for the idea! :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...