Friday, June 26, 2009

Card Ideas...

I got a call the other week about doing a card class for my cousin and a group of her friends. So I get to go do that tonight and I'm excited. It made me get stamping some cards! Here are a few more of the cards we are doing tonight...
This is using the "Trendy Trees" stamp set. I LOVE this one and unbelievably haven't used it that much. I SO am using it more now....it's SO much fun! :)
Here's a close up. I just adhered the two trees on the side with adhesive. Then for the tree in the middle, I adhered that with dimsensionals so that it would be raised a bit.

This card is one of my faves, and it's so simple. But I love this silhouette flower stamp...there are SO many things you can do with it!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous, might have to case these AShley :)

Megan said...

Super cute! How did your class go? :)

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...