Monday, June 22, 2009

Going, Going.......almost GONE!!!


Since there is SUCH a limited time to order retiring stamp sets and Decor Elements...I'm offering a FABULOUS OFFER help you add to your collection! From now until 11PM (MST) June 30th...Take 20% off ANY RETIRING STAMP SET OR DECOR ELEMENT!!!! There is no limit! All retiring stamp sets and Decor Elements you order...take 20% off!!!!! It's that easy! No minimum either!!! Click HERE to see the retiring stamp sets. Click HERE to see the retiring Decor Elements. (And Decor Elements are ALREADY on sale....so you save EVEN MORE!!!!) (You must live in the US to take advantage of this offer...sorry!)
This offer only applies to orders emailed to me. I unfortunately can't apply this discount to online orders through my website. So just email your order to me at designwithink@gmail.com and I will email you back with your total. Let me know if you have any questions! (For those that were wondering...the projects shown in the picture above are using the "Big Flowers" stamp set and the "Frames With a Flourish" stamp set. Both are included on the retiring stamp list.)

1 comment:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous Ashley, your too clever!
Kristy xo

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...